Dr. Stuart Gibby, DDS, MS, PC
Dr. Gibby received his post-graduate endodontic training and master’s degree at the University of Missouri – Kansas City, where he was the chief resident. He graduated summa cum laude with a 4.0 GPA. In 2006, he graduated #1 in his class from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry.
Dr. Gibby’s endodontic research has been presented to the American Association of Endodontists, the Midwest Dental Conference and the ADR/AADR.
Dr. Gibby's Experience
- Root canal specialist who has performed thousands of root canals over a 10-year span
- Clinical instructor at University of Utah School of Dentistry
- Oral research presentation for endodontic research in Vancouver, British Columbia
- Chief endodontic resident at UMKC
- Lecturer and clinical instructor at UMKC
- Presented cariology-related research in new technologies to national meetings of the American Association of Dental Research and International Association of Dental Research
- Lead clinical tutor for students at the University of Iowa
- Assistant instructor for human physiology, anatomy, chemistry, bio-chemistry and organic chemistry at Utah State University.